Tuesday, February 03, 2009

34 weeks

Today is such a beautiful day....65 degrees and sunny. I just had my 34 week appointment. All is going well. She said he is a good size baby and that "my weight is fantastic!" She said he has turned and dropped which I was glad to hear since this last week it has really started to feel like I was squishing something every time I sat down. So now it is basically just a waiting game. I can't wait! in other news, I received in the mail today the crib bedding that my mom made and I'm so excited to get it all set up so stay tuned for pictures of that.

And only because my friend Kim asked I'm posting a picture of me in all my 34 weeks and 2 days glory. This is a self-portrait because if I wait for Quinn to come home I will forget...so this is for you Kim. Enjoy!

13 comments:

the peine's said...

Oh thank you Devry! You're so cute in all your prego glory! I can't wait to meet baby Asher!

KA said...

You look truly fantastic!

Lindsay said...

You look so great! I'm glad the appt went well and that we are in countdown mode! Huzzah!

Kim said...

You are so small for 34 weeks! You must be all baby:) Can't wait. And I LOVE the name Asher.

KickButtMommy said...

Its about time you put up a belly picture!!!!!! YAY! I am so excited to see Asher and I can't wait to see the nursery.

Cara said...

I am way excited to see litte Quinn Jr!

Cami said...

Dev, you are beautiful! I mean it - you look great. I can't believe it's almost here! Can't wait to see the nursery with the bedding.

GrandmaNutt said...

How exciting, the baby's bedding has arrived and now the magic of creating an aura begins. You will have so much fun setting it all up. That boyish room will become the focus of your home pretty soon now. Thanks for the 'Mommy' picture...it is a classic and one that should go into Asher's baby book for him to see how pretty his mommy was when he and you were one.

FRYBABY said...

Those pregnant poses are always so memorable!! You look beautiful!

Unknown said...

You look great! And so cute!

Kristy said...

I seriously cant believe that you are almost done! You look awesome and I'm so glad you posted a pic. Before you know he will be here! Oh and I LOVE the afgan. You are so dang talented!:)

jenna marie said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture! I agree with Heather, it's about time!

Ames said...

Devry, you look so cute! Just adorable and happy, I love it!!