Monday, February 09, 2009

a first

I've never actually done a tag before, usually I just ignore people when they tag me, but this one I'll do because I like talking about Quinn and if I don't do this all I have to blog about is how uncomfortable I am and how bad I want to have this baby already!

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? At the townhouse I was living in. He was trying to work his magic with a girl who was staying there for a few weeks before she left for Paris.
2. How long did you date before you got married? That is a tough one...we were so on and off that I couldn't really say but I knew him for 18 months before we got married.
3. How long have you been married? It will be 3 years in May
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is a baby talker...this really surprised me when we first got married. It use to drive me crazy but now I kind of like it.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hands.
6. What is his best quality? wow, he has a lot, but one of my favs is that he will pretty much do anything I ask him to do and he pretty much never complains about anything.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Bunny
8. What is his favorite food? hmm...he has many but I would go with the Thai noodles that I make.
9. What is his favorite sport? Football
10. When and where did you first kiss? In his apartment after watching Remember the Titans.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? my favorite thing is just having a lazy Saturday morning with him.
12. Do you have any children? almost
13. Does he have any hidden talents? This is not so hidden, but he can master any video game like nobodies business. In fact, just the other day someone at his work asked him if he had special forces training because of the way he was playing and dominating the game.
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said 'I love you' first? I think he did, to be honest I don't really remember.
16. What is his favorite music? DJ Tiesto type stuff
17. What do you admire most about him? It takes A LOT to make him mad. He is extremely patient. I am the exact opposite.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Eventually, he checks the blog every so often.
20. Who do you tag? I take Kim P. because she hasn't blogged in forever.

5 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Hands down football is his all time favorite sport to watch or to play, but have you ever watched him play basketball? He is the biggest entertainer on the court. What a minute....that didn't sound quite right. I should do a blog about how my sons introduced their beautiful wives to us. Each one has a fun story. Thanks for sharing yours. Loved every word of it.

KickButtMommy said...

I was hoping I could get you to blog if I tagged you! fun answers! Vicky just told me her favorite feature of Serge's were hands!

Cara said...

We have to hear the story from Devry because Quinn kept Devry a secret from us till the last possible moment! What a guy.

KickButtMommy said...

I love watching your widget get closer and closer and closer!!!!!

whitey said...

Love #6, what a guy!