Monday, July 20, 2009

4 months

Asher is now 4 months old. Where has the time gone? I can't believe he is already that old.


Asher is joy during the day...not so much at night :)

He now weighs probably close to 17 pounds. He is HUGE! He laughs all the time. He loves to play with toys and grabs at everything, including my hair. He loves his hands and feet and is constantly trying to suck on them. Just in the last two days he has mastered rolling over--both tummy to back and back to tummy. He had mastered sleeping in the crib and sleeping all night but our trip to Virginia has set him back a bit. I am seeing progress everyday but I'm sure it will all be undone with the move this weekend. Oh well, we will get there eventually.

I'm excited for the upcoming months to see how he further grows and develops.!

7 comments:

lacy lee said...

Yeah, Asher!! And good luck with your move! Did I tell you that Dave's brother's fam is moving to N.C. next month, too? Double the reason to visit...

whitey said...

Sounds like lots of changes for you all good luck with your move.

KickButtMommy said...

Asher is such a sweet boy! We love him and Miley keeps looking for him. Happy 4 months Asher!

Nettie said...

Good Job Asher! NC is a beautiful state, especially up around where you will be. My husband and I were there at Ft. Bragg while he was in the Army. We visited the whole state at one time or another. I think you will really like it, and you will be so close to his family. I drove from Fayetteville up to Ft. Indian Gap Pennsylvania by myself when Dave was up there in 1980. Both my boys were in Kindergarten and first grade at the time. Big changes but it will be great. Congratulations to Quinn for his new job!

Kaelyn said...

I can't believe he is already four months old. I'm sure he'll be sleeping like a champ for you again once you get settled! Before you know it they are turning one. Rachael only has a couple weeks and she'll be One. Unbelieveable how fast they learn and grow! I hope your move and everything else is going well! And I'm so glad Quinn likes his job! That is so awesome!

GrandmaNutt said...

What a handsome boy you are, Asher. Happy Birthday. Love you cap and your big blue eyes. Surely miss hugging you and laughing and visiting with your mom and dad. Give them my love and see you in NC.

GrandmaNutt said...

Hello Asher. Hugs and squeezes from Grandma.