Friday, July 03, 2009

bright and early

Bright and early tomorrow morning we are getting on a plane for Virginia to go to Lake Anna and stay here and spend a week with Quinn's family. I'm so excited but also nervous for Asher's first plane ride. He has been known to cry for long periods of time for no particular reason (at least as far as I can tell). I'm really hoping that doesn't happen tomorrow. Luckily, I checked seats this afternoon and the entire back of the plane is empty so I'm hoping we won't disturb too many people.

I'll catch up next week when we get back!

3 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Asher is one of the three new little stars im our family and we are all excited to hug him. Looking forward to tomorrow.

KickButtMommy said...

Miley is waiting with baited breath to meet her cuz!

Anonymous said...

2 words, Cough Syrup