Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Reunion 2009

We got back Sunday night from the DelHoyo family reunion in Lake Anna, VA. We had such a great time. It was so nice to be with all of the DelHoyo family. I got to finally meet the people in the family I had yet to meet since being married to Quinn and everyone got to meet Asher. For a better recap and more pictures you can visit my sister-in-law Cara's blog here and here. For now I'm going to stick to chronicling Asher's reunion.
Here he is on his first airplane ride. He was so good and I had suffered such anxiety over it but it was all for not.

He got to meet his cousins--Miley (3 months), Chloe (10 mos) and then Asher (4 mos) and yes I am aware he is the biggest one.


He got decked out in his swim attire and headed to the lake.

More lakeside fun for Asher who spent his time in the shade with Mom.


Dad dipped his toes in the water. He didn't like it very much.

He enjoyed sitting out on the deck with Mom but not for too long because Mom kept getting bit by mosquitoes.

He discovered he can suck on his toes.


He visited the beach again with the family.

And he was much more alert on the ride home.

9 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I love it hearing Asher's side of the story. What a stud he was. He definitely stole the hearts of all who crossed his path.

GrandmaNutt said...

The babies were the stars of the party and Asher was, by far, the heaviest, the biggest, and the most boyish. Thank goodness. We love our Asher Boy and miss him and his folks already. Gotta plan a trip to NC soon.

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you had a great plane ride with Asher, you just never know how it's going to be until you go. I love the porch picture, it looks beautiful there!

Sioux said...

LOVE the photo of the 3 Baby Cuzzins! They are all ADORABLE.

Lindsay said...

The trip looks like so much fun! I'm glad Asher was so great on the plane for you. You look beautiful and Asher is adorable (as always).

Cara said...

A-Dawg was awesome! I hope he is getting better sleep now that he is home.

Kristy said...

What a fun trip! Family reunions are the best. I can't believe Asher is 4 months already. I keep feeling like he is still like 2 months. They get so big so fast! You guys all look great! What a cute little family!

Unknown said...

I love his outfits, especially that seersucker cap!

whitey said...

Great pictures love the 3 cousins together.