Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ring around the Roses

Yesterday I ordered my flowers for the wedding. Perhaps, most of you don't care about this, but I was really excited. Maybe that is because it is one less thing that is now done and taken care of. Anyway, we were able to order direct from a wholesaler and get a steal of a deal. I ordered 750 roses in three different varieties. I'm hoping the combination will look beautiful.








Also in other news, I think Quinn and I have finally found a place to live for the summer. And if this works out, then I will definitely be much more stress free than I am currently. Kristen, we will be neighbors. We hope to be the new residents of the apts on 600 South and 1200 West. Aren't you excited???

3 comments:

KA said...

What?? This is amazing! I can't contain my glee! When will you know for sure?

Anonymous said...

This is MOG,or in one month your MIL(!), and I am excited!!! The "tent in your sister's backyard" just sounded too real for a moment there. The roses sound INCREDIBLE. I'm also excited about your shopping acumen. Love you both.

Justin said...

Just don't let all this planning keep you from what is really important...Condi vs. Hillary of course :)