Thursday, August 16, 2007

My New Obsession

***I have to fix my post from last night, I was in the middle of updating and lost Internet access and it posted only part of what I wrote. So here we go again.***

I apparently missed this song being played at the end of "The Hills" or so Mallory and Lexi tell me, but I discovered it today on my own and now I'm quite obsessed with this
cover.


In other news, I finally saw Jackson, that I had been reading so much about here, live and in living color yesterday and he did not disappoint. He is even more adorable as his mother claims him to be on the blog. And today I get to meet another blog baby Mason and can hardly wait. Now if I could only somehow found a way to meet little P, the trifecta would be complete.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

That's great! I love Mandy Moore!

Anonymous said...

Dev, you are so creative with your entries. Love the different areas of interest you expose me to, since I am not so hip and 'with it'. How's the temperature down there? See, that is subject is about all I can bring to the table!

the peine's said...

I love Mandy Moore as well! I also loved her outfit! Thanks for sharing!

Lindsay said...

I love this song as well. Her cover is truly amazing and watching it again last night I purchased her new album Wild Hope. I'm burning you a copy as we speak so you can enjoy as well.