Tuesday, May 06, 2008

the game of my life

Quinn flew in on Saturday and we have been having fun being together ever since. We started things off right when my parents took us to lunch on Saturday at Brick Oven, then they took the whole (UPDATE: Except for Mallory who was at work and Cameron who lives in Arizona and Danny who is in Alabama, sorry if I offended you :)) family out again later that night to Carraba's. Saturday night we all got to go watch Iron Man which was amazing and tons of fun.

Sunday was nice and relaxing.

Today, Quinn, Stacey, Jaxson, my mom and I all went bowling. Normally I am terrible at bowling but I had the game of my life. So much so that I even won. Gaze upon my score and how it is 7 points higher than Quinn's.



When you average around 50-60 normally, bowling a 110 is unbelievable!

Tonight our friends Jordan and Kim had us over for a Cinco de Mayo celebration. It was good times. I love any excuse to eat Mexican food and have a pinata.

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I love that 110 is the game of your life. Sounds like you are squishing a lot of fun into some short days. Just the way I like it!

KA said...

My score is normally along the lines of Jaxson's. If I break 100, it's absolutely cause to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

You two really know the meaning of the saying, 'make every moment count'. Rock On, DelHoyos. Your carefree school days are coming to an end. Love you both.

Mallory said...

YOU LIE! The WHOLE family did not go to Brick Oven, because I was not invited!

Mallory said...

oh and i meant to say DISS

Cami said...

Sounds like fun, it's always nice to have your hubby around! That's funny, because we went bowling on Saturday too and I normally stink, but I got 125 and beat Brandon by one point! Anything close to 100 is normally good for me. It didn't last, because my second game was below 100.