Saturday, May 17, 2008

grocery store

I just got back from a late night run to the grocery store with my mom to pick up a few essentials for the trip to AZ on Sunday. Whilst we were checking out I noticed a guy (clearly not an employee) on the telephone at the service desk which happened to be right next to the only open check out lane.

I soon realize that he is having a fight with his girlfriend on the phone at a grocery store with about 10 people close by.

Here are a few delights that I overheard.

"Why are you being such a b*$&!."

"You don't understand what compromise means."

"I walked 6 blocks just to talk to you and this is how you treat me?"

Can we say loser alert!! No wonder she is trying to dump him: mid-twenties with no car, no phone and given the fact that he does not have the first two items, apparently no job. Classic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world is full of all kinds...too bad. A trip to AZ? Fun!

wendy said...

Okay, that is too funny!