Friday, May 23, 2008

road trip: day 2

We started the day with an early lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I got some great shots of Jo and Sadie indulging in some oreo cheesecake. I only wish I could have captured Jaxson enjoying his plate of whip cream.






Look how happy being at The Cheesecake Factory makes us?

Afterwards the girls headed out to shop and pick up the catering for the evenings event. I managed to pick up a cute summer skirt and top at Target with some birthday money. Then we all headed back to the house to swim and begin preparations for that evening.


Stacey relaxing in the pool.

Cameron had his ordination that evening. So many family members were there it would be impossible to name them all. But it was such an amazing evening with a very powerful sweet spirit present.



Mishka, I'm so proud of you! I love you very much and I'm so happy I got to spend the last few days with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cameron is a tall guy. And Satcey looks like a teenager in the pool, all young and slim. Guess I never really got a good chance to know your family Devry. Glad that you are having so much fun together since your folks moved back from so many years in Mother Russia. It is quite a special time for all of you.

Kim said...

Oh! My Cam! What happiness I have to see him in a suit. What a babe. Tell him congrats from me!
Looks like a fun trip. I am having flash backs of watching soaps and drinking raspberry schnapp's at Lava Hot Springs!