Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a package

My mom sent me a much needed package today of some maternity clothes. Check out how stylish I will be in these...



In fact, I liked the one above so much that I bought it for myself last week when I was at Target. So tomorrow, I get to take the one I bought back. Yes!

She also picked me up this little delight.



She also sent me another cute shirt, but I couldn't find a picture of it online. Just take my word for it, it is cute.

Thanks Mom (and Stacey too who I'm told picked them out)!!

They are just in time as I'm slowly but surely running out of clothes that still fit me.

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

So cute! You will be the most stylin' mom to be ever!

Cami said...

You need to post pics of your cute belly, we all want to see you prego! I love the stage when you are just barely obviously pregnant, but not huge yet. So, really enjoy that super cute pregnant stage.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, a whole new world of fashion is opening up for you. And...don't you just LOVE mothers and sisters and surprise pachages from them. Enjoy.

Cara said...

Devry, you need to start a baby registry at babies r us for Christmas shopping!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. You will be so cute in your new clothes. This Aunt Cathy in Arizona.

Anonymous said...

Hooray, times passes on and your baby widget is now below 170 days to go. Grandma is even more excited about the new little bambino. Let's see some pictures of you Devry, modeling your new fashion look. It's about time.