Monday, September 29, 2008

16 weeks

Giving in to popular demand, here is a pic of me in all my pregnant glory. I think I feel fatter than I look now that I see myself on camera.



I've had a bit of a relapse. The last few days or so I've been feeling quite queasy again and have even had to pay a few visits to the toilet. Hopefully this won't last long.

I'm obsessed with lemonade and limeade. I can't get enough of applesauce and last night I had an entire dream based around me trying to get my hands on some salami and cheese. I keep threatening Quinn with a trip to Whole Foods to buy out their cheese counter and eat nothing but gourmet cheese and crackers. But right now my Monterrey Jack courtesy of Walmart is having to suffice.

14 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You look amazing! I love it. And your dreams totally crack me up.

Lindsay said...

You look adorable. Thanks for the fun pic of baby's progress.

KA said...

You're teeny!

Anonymous said...

I also think you look great, I love that shirt!

Kim said...

You don't even look preg! And your boobs look great!
Remember when you came to my old apartment for dinner when I was pregnant with Austin and you made that lemonade ice cream pie? It was like the best thing in the world for me at that time because I was obsessed with lemonade and limeade too! Wish I was there to make it for you now.
I would also make "homemade" limeade with the bottles of lime juice you can get. You'll have to google the ratios, but it's just lime juice, water and sugar....HEAVEN one a yucky stomach (just little acidic coming back up)

Devry said...

kim, you are a genius...i hadn't thought about making that pie, but I'm going to asap!!!

Anonymous said...

you've received a blog award...check out my blog!

Dana said...

You look fabulous. I'm thinking the "fatness" is all in your head. There most be something in citrus pregnant women need because most pregnant ladies I've known have craved various citrus fruits. My craving w/ Joe was grapefruit.

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful "mommy" Devry, and you are entitled to crave anything you want. Quinn's job is to get it for you.

Cara said...

Devry you don't look pregnant yet. After you've had a couple kids, 16 weeks looks like 26 weeks...I'm not pregnant any more, but that pie still sounds good to me, too!

whitey said...

Oh those wild cravings with my last pregnancy it was olive juice and pickle juice ( weird right?)

Kristy said...

I must agree with everyone else that you look amazing! You are so funny about your cheese:)

jenna marie said...

Cute! I love the new clothes too, and the fun house stuff. gobs of style!

the peine's said...

Devry! You are so cute! I love it! I want to cry! I miss you!