Wednesday, November 12, 2008

nursery

Here are my hopes and dreams for the babe's nursery.

I looked at ton of crib bedding that was either entirely too cheezy for my taste or just too expensive. So I then went the next route and convinced my mom to make it for me. Here is a sampling of the fabrics I picked out.


Main fabric


Coordinating fabric for accents


Plush fabric for underside of quilt

And I really like this crib and changing table/dresser from babies r us.




Walmart has a similar version but the changing table doesn't have drawers which makes me more inclined to like this one better.

And in other news, a couple weeks ago I was at Marshalls and found the following and couldn't resist...had to buy it...won't he look adorable in it.

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I love it all! What a fashionable boy he will be!

Cara said...

Texas Ranger is one lucky kiddo. Chloe can't wait to meet him!

KA said...

Adorable, and your mother is a saint.

GrandmaNutt said...

Baby Boy is a studly dude already. Bet Quinn is jealous about that outfit. You are having so much fun with this little fellow and yes, you have a great mom to help you out with the layette.

whitey said...

http://thevillageshopblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/cirlces.html
If you like the circle idea on the walls go check out this site, they would be real easy to make. Love the material you have picked out.

Kristy said...

So dang cute! I love it!