Sunday, November 09, 2008

things i'm excited to do

Okay, it probably should be called "Places I'm excited to eat at" when I go back to Utah. I'm getting excited for my trip back to Utah in a week or so. Of course I'm excited to see family and have a sleep over with my niece Sadie and all that jazz but I'm also excited to hit up a few spots that I have desperately been missing since moving to Texas on a permanent basis.

Kneaders. Throughout my whole pregnancy I have been craving their Turkey Bacon Avocado sandwich on foccacia of course. I have been on a constant lookout for a similar sandwich here in Texas but alas everyone uses deli meat and the bread is no where close.

Del Taco. Don't even get me started on how much I miss this place. I went into a serious mourning phase when I came to the realization that they didn't have Del Taco's in Texas. I've tried to embrace the other taco chains here, and Taco Bueno does in a pinch, but I can't wait to eat me a small red bean burrito. Yum.

Pizzeria 712. Quinn has never been here. I'm excited to introduce him to it. It opened after we moved to Texas but I got to know it during my stays last fall. It changed my life.

5 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Sounds like it is going to be a tasty Thanksgiving break for both of you. The chicken avocado sandwich sound heavenly.

KickButtMommy said...

I always plan my vacations by where I can eat and when too.

KA said...

I would like some pizzeria 712 right now.

Cara said...

My favorite UT foods are Los Hermanos, Papa Murphy pizza, and Carls Jr.

Cami said...

It's always about the food for us too! Hey, when will you be here? We need to get together! Can't wait to see you.