Thursday, January 11, 2007

Best Day Ever

Last night we decided to go up to the StoneBriar Mall which is just up the road from us to price Washers at Sears. I made the greatest discovery to date. There is a Cheesecake Factory at the Mall--not five minutes from my house. I almost passed out with excitement and Quinn didn't know what to do with me. Anyway, obviously we stopped in and got cheesecake to go. It was delish!!!


In other news, here is a pick of the view from our balcony. It is a little chilly today so the swans and geese aren't anywhere to be seen. But I can't wait for it to warm up for a bit and go soak up a bit of sun on the beach.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Nice view. I'm jealous of your beach. For me, it wouldn't be a cheesecake factory, but a Baskin Robbins! Now THAT would be cause for rejoicing!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean Cheesecake Factory?!! I didn't see any Cheesecake Factory while I was there!! So not fair. I could have used a little cheesecake....maybe even a big cheesecake. I must plan ahead for my next trip to Dallas.
ENJOY!
Mom D.

KickButtMommy said...

Gorgeous! And you did not pick that view?

What kind of cheesecake did you get?

Heather

JerzyGrl said...

Stonebriar is a GOOD mall. Nice that you live so close! My cousins used to live in Plano...so I know all of the hot spots. There are more places to eat in that town than any place I know. Glad to see you are getting settled!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, i can totally appreciate your cheesecake factory find. we will be endulging with the Brijs' tomorrow night in vegas, and then any day of the week in Boise. pace yourself though, you don't want to lose the magic! love your view!