Monday, January 15, 2007

Multi-purpose

We have found another use for our bathroom as is evident by the picture below. The counter in the bathroom is pretty much the only flat surface we have. So this weekend Quinn decided to put it to good use by also using it as a desk. How cute is that?
I guess we need to buy a desk at some point.

Quinn spent this weekend working on his homework for his art class. He had to draw a frame of Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future: Part III. I think at first, this class was a bit intimadating for Quinn, but I for one think he did a fabulous job for not having any art experience. Take a look for yourself. Below is the frame he had to draw.
And here is his drawing. Mind you, this is not the final product. He finished it after I left last night but I wanted to share anyway.

8 comments:

KA said...

Wow. That really is rather impressive. Praise to the Quinn.

Anonymous said...

Quinn was always very creative in the bathroom. I think you have hit on the genius in him when you let him have the bathroom. I can hardly wait to see what else he will produce.
Love you both
Mom D.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the picture after he pulled up his pants.

Anonymous said...

I apologize what I meant to way was: Thank you for taking the picture after he pulled up his 'plaid' pants.

KickButtMommy said...

Nice

Heath

KickButtMommy said...

Your blog is pink again! I love it.

Cara said...

Your bathroom is bigger than mine. I'm jealous. But I think that's the perfect setup. He's got water, and a toilet-he never has to leave! It's perfect for marathon studying.

lacy lee said...

Has anyone ever thought it odd and slightly sad how Christopher Lloyd went from crazy guy in Back to the Future movies to crazy guy in Angels in the Outfield movies?