Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Zuma

Today warrants a second post. I went home for lunch to check on Quinn post-dentist. He seems to be doing well. With about 15 minutes left in my lunch break I sat down to play a little Zuma. Now, I've been obsessed with this game for the past 3+ months. While in VA I finally overcame my nemesis -- level 9 --and had little trouble beating levels 10 and 11. All that was left was level 12. So I started up over lunch. I ended up having the game of my life and not being able to put the control down, I became late for work. But it was for a good cause, I finally beat the game!!! I am so excited. But I couldn't even enjoy the moment because I just throw the controller down and ran out of the house due to the time. But I plan on fully reveling in the achievement when I get home.

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

AWESOME job! My hand got tired from one round!

Heath

Cara said...

Definitely Quinn's ideal woman :)

KA said...

I don't know if it should scare me or please me that I wouldn't know Zuma if he/she/it walked into my office right now and shook my hand.