Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pink

Some of you may remember that the blog was originally pink. There was a bit of an uproar over it when a few of my friends convinced Quinn that he could not maintain his masculinity and have a pink blog at the same time. So I changed it. Well, almost 12 months later, Quinn has yet to post or even comment on the blog. So, alas, I am taking it back. Thanks to my friend Joe who helped me change it to the beautiful pink blog that you see today. I appreciate the help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quinn has you married to him now so he naturally feels at ease with whatever you like. It's a growing process. Glad to hear that you are safely out of the ice storm zone and safely in the 'greatest snow on earth' haven.
MIL

Anonymous said...

Who me? Pink? No way. You tell Quinn I tried to get you to put swords and trucks and explosions on there. Since when does liking pink make you less of a man though? If you exploded a pink truck by cutting it with a sword would that make it less cool? I say more cool. Girls have been monopolizing pink for too long. Let us mix blood and whiteout because it looks pretty without feeling effeminate.

Anonymous said...

Quinn does not blog, post, or comment b/c he is the most masculine power house of testosterone that I have ever seen in someone that has a Y chromosome.

Anonymous said...

Alright "unsigned anonymous"...is that you, Quinn?!!
This is the mother-ship and I recognize you!!!