Friday, January 02, 2009

we are back

We just got back from two weeks in Virginia for the holidays. We had such a great time. Here are a few highlights.

Quinn and his Dad had fun at a Redskins game.





We had a wonderful time visiting and spending time with family. We ate lots of delicious food.



Quinn was the donkey in the nativity.



We were fortunate enough to be in town for our niece Chloe's blessing day.



We spent a day downtown and I got to go to my favorite--the National Gallery of Art.



We had hoped to escape the Christmas sickness this year but both Quinn and I got sick. We are now home and ready to get ready for the arrival of our little boy.

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I think it is wonderful you had such a good time, and wonderful to hear you got home, quickly, safely, and in style!

GrandmaNutt said...

Hello Devry! I missed you as soon as you walked through the doors at Dulles Int'l. Airpot. Glad you are home safely with warm memories of another successful Christmas. Love you three.

Grandpa Airplane said...

Missed you both tonight -- as Vicky and I watched the Sugar Bowl.
GO UTES!

Cara said...

We are all looking forward to meeting little baby Quinn Jr. I hope he sleeps better for you than Chloe does for me!

whitey said...

Looks like you all had a great time enjoying one another.

Lindsay said...

Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas with wonderful people. Sorry to hear that you were sick, but glad you made it back home safely! Happy New Year to you Quinn and baby :)

Love you guys

FRYBABY said...

Can't wait for the new arrival!