Thursday, March 12, 2009

28

Today Quinn turns 28. He is my best friend and an even better partner in life. He will watch cheezy chick flicks with me, he'll watch TV shows like AI and The Bachelor with me even though I know he would rather poke his own eyes out. He calls me at least once a day while at work to check on me and tell me he loves me. He would do whatever I ask of him to make sure I'm comfortable. He makes me laugh all the time. He tells me I'm a great wife even when I don't make dinner or haven't cleaned the house. He is great with kids and teenagers and I can't wait to see him with our own son. I could go on and on...but it boils down to this...I love him and I'm so grateful to have him as my husband. Happy Birthday Quinn!!!!

PS. Just a small blurb about the pregnancy, I went to the Dr. yesterday and there is still really no progress. I'm learning patience.

5 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Son! Glad to hear that your wife thinks so highly of you. That says a lot for a man.

Looks like Texas Ranger wants his own birthdate so we will all just have to relax and wait for him to decide. Love you Devry.

Sioux said...

Happy Birthday to the Mighty Quinn! What a great tribute to him.

We're all waiting paitently for an update that says Asher is here...unless you'd like to wait for my birthday at the end of the month for him!

Cara said...

Happy birthday little Quinnie. I still picture him with curls, dimples, and an mischievious gleam in his eye that makes me run for cover!

TR will show up soon enough and then you won't be able to remember life without him.

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Birthday Quinn! Quite a catch that one!

Lindee said...

happy birthday quinn!