Saturday, March 14, 2009

the mall

We spent 4 hours today at the mall. My mom got in yesterday so she, Quinn and I headed to the Galleria today. With his birthday money and 30% off at Gap and Old Navy (thanks Mallory!) Quinn pretty much made off with a whole new summer wardrobe. Then we walked a lot, had lunch at The Grand Lux Cafe, and walked some more. Hopefully, it will help. After the mall, we headed over to Sprinkles to pick up some cupcakes for my mom to try, then back home for a rest. I'm feeling good but tired and just wishing for some baby action sometime soon.

7 comments:

Nettie said...

We are all anticipating the arrival of your new little one here in Utah! My mom came all the way back to Massachusettes when I had my first son. Then again when I had to have my gull bladder out 3 months later. Because our second son was somewhat of a surpriseand came 14 months after his older brother,...my mom said "not again!" She sent Aunt Dianne Campbell in her place instead. I'm sure all will go very well and you'll both be olding your new little guy in your arms very soon! We'll be thinking about you!

Dana said...

You have a Grand Lux Cafe? Why did I not know this?

GrandmaNutt said...

Galleria? I can just picture it now. Glad that your mom is safely there and you both have time to enjoy each other's company.

Apparently Texas Ranger wants to be "Irish" Texas Ranger. Go Green!

KickButtMommy said...

That sounds like a wonderful day to me. Shopping at the Gap and lunch followed by cake? Definitely a page out of my book.

Cara said...

St. Patty's Day would be an AWESOME birthday to have.

You can always try the Midwive's cocktail but be prepared before you do.

GrandmaNutt said...

What's up with the baby widget? It is adding days now. Poor Devry!!!

KelsandToddO said...

Exciting! You guys are gonna be parents soon, time flys!