Monday, March 30, 2009

grandmas

Asher and I just got back from our first outing. We took Grandma Kathy (aka Gangy) to the airport. We are very sad she is gone but so thankful that she was able to come and spend time with us. I really don't know what I would have done without her.

Thanks Mom!

Another Grandma is on her way on Wednesday. I'm excited Vicky can come as well. Picking her up will be our second outing and another good prep for our third outing which will be a trip to the pediatrician on Thursday morning. I'm scared of trying to get up and out the door and to somewhere on a schedule. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Gotta love those Grandmas! They are pretty awesome. Good luck with the outings - as long as you're dressed everything else is relative.
:)

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

That is one ridiculously adorable Grandma and tot. So glad Gangy Kathy was able to hang out with you all :)

GrandmaNutt said...

Asher is one lucky little dude. Gotta hear the story about "Gangy"'s name...it is obvious why my name is "Nutt". See you in another day, Little Dude!!

KickButtMommy said...

I think it is so awesome you call grandma Gangy. Yay for arrested Developement.