Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Celebrity Look-a-likes

This morning on MSNBC.com I ran across a new link that everyone needs to go check out asap. I'm positive it will provide hours of entertainment for all.

http://www.myheritage.com/

This website allows you to upload a picture of yourself and then using face recognition software they tell which celebrity you most closely resemble. Obviously, I scanned in a picture of Quinn and I immediately to find out which celebrities we most look like. Here are the results:

Quinn's top 3 celebrity look-a-likes:

1. Tommy Lee Jones
2. Senator Barack Obama
3. Saul Bellow







Honorable mentions: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Matt Damon and Josh Hartnett

My top 3 celebrity look-a-likes:

1. Drew Barrymore
2. Charlize Theron ( I wish!)
3. Lisa Marie Presley




Honorable mentions: Holly Hunter, Sofia Coppola (ouch!), Kate Hudson and Warnuch Wongsawan (who?)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that face recognition software is good times. We scanned our engagement photo and my top three are Sofia Loren, Brittany Murphy, Paula Radcliffe (I don't know who she is,but she's not cute.)
Ryan's top three are David Letterman, Joshua Jackson, David Beckham. My H.M.'s are Meg Ryan, Lindsay Lohan and Christiaan Barnard (?) Ry's are Margaret Thatcher, Heath Ledger and Prince Harry of Whales. Oh the insanity!!!

Anonymous said...

I can top Dana, as I look like one of the Olsens, Ashley to be exact. and lets face it, we all know this family has a weird obsession for the good-looking twins and i thought it necassary that everyone knows we have a look-a-like in the family.

Devry said...

You are right MalPal, just like I would give me right arm for Celine Dion, I probably would give my left arm to be compared to MK&A. I mean, let's be serious, you already know how jealous I am of you that your intials are MKA!

Anonymous said...

Scanned in a 2nd grade picture of CS Arnetto - (the one where she beautified herself by cutting her own bangs).

Haley Joel Osment ( "I see dead people" ), Drew Barrymore (family similarity, DevHoyo?), Margaret Cho (? - the squinty eyes), Annette Bening, Jon Voight, Condoleezza Rice (the teeth), Ricky Ponting (?), Judy Garland, and last but not least…John Denver.