Friday, March 17, 2006

Heartless

Apparently, I'm a bit of a Tin Man. The printer called me yesterday to discuss a problem with the invitations. They have to print the inserts on a different press as the invitation so they couldn't get the color to match up exactly. I had to go in and discuss alternatives with him. He was suppose to have the invitations done by today. But alas his father died. Now let me explain, lest you think I’m truly cruel and void of all feeling. My printer is an older gentleman, so I would imagine his father was quite up there in age and this probably wasn't the biggest shock when he passed away. But now, I won't get my invitations until late next week because he left out of town today to attend the funeral and will be gone all week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes you are cold and ruthless need i remind you you also made me wait for 30 min. all alone and frightend it that place so yes you are the tinman and i always knew it

Devry said...

Now I feel even worse. They got my inviations done on Friday night. And Sunday afternoon helped me tie a pink ribbon onto each invitation. Now all that is left is the addressing.