Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Wonders of Steam

I think steam has been underappreciated. I know that I haven't fully appreciated all it can do until recently. The other day Quinn and I went in to the jewelers to have my ring re-sized. While we were there, they cleaned it using some high powered steamer delight. I have to say, the ring looks amazing. Even now, while I sit here typing I am distracted by its glittering ways. I think I need to invest in one of these steaming machines for myself so that I can maintain this look constantly.

We also were able to pick out Quinn's wedding band while we were in the store. He picked out a lovely Tungsten ring with a stone finish in the center and with a beveled edge. I really like it a lot.

Also, I need to solicit some advice. For all those candy lovers out there (and since I know many Arnett's are reading this, I'm talking to you. I think Lindsay said it best on Monday night when she said her favorite food is candy), what are some delicious pink candies (preferably wrapped) ???

8 comments:

lacy lee said...

Well, I nearly broke my jaw on a pink Jordan Almond the other day. So there's an idea. Pink candy is a toughie. Would peach rings qualify?

Anonymous said...

I believe Gummy Bright Crawlers have some pink in them. I think the only problem with using these worms as wedding favors is that they may be a bit sour for some folks. But that's pretty much the only problem.

Anonymous said...

Lacy,

no peach rings do not qualify. However, I could be convinced to perhaps include the sour watermelon candies. Those are tasty.

Anonymous said...

How about pink salsa instead?

Anonymous said...

Good call Jeff! We all know how famous and delicious MY salsa is...

Lindsay said...

Might I suggest we sample the delights of a pink starburst or two. The tropical variety offers up a few options. I'm sure there is a website out there that would sell you just the pink ones. Might I suggest http://www.candydirect.com/

Anonymous said...

don't fart in the steam room

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Devry, this is Elise. You can get personalized M&Ms in any color you want. My sister and her husband had K&K m&ms made for their wedding. just an idea...