Monday, March 27, 2006

Spaghetti Dinner

Yesterday after church I made spaghetti for dinner. I made a lot. And I mean a lot! I made a whole package of spaghetti noodles. Yes, I realize there were only two of us eating, but Quinn said he could eat a lot. He came in and piled his plate high with spaghetti. Seriously, there were pounds of spaghetti on his plate. He destroyed it. I couldn't believe that he ate it all, let alone how fast he ate it. This eating fest reminded me how sad I was once again that I don't have a digital camera. Otherwise I would have snapped a before and after shot for all of you to behold the feeding frenzy that occurred yesterday. But this has pretty much inspired me to begin a serious pursuit of purchasing a digital camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!! And kudos to Devry's cooking acumen.....you have mastered the obvious...."the way to a man's heart is through his stomach". MOG

KickButtMommy said...

Devry- welcome to the DelHoyo world. They can eat spaghetti like nobodies business, and all I can say is I hope you like imitation parmesan cheese!

Heather

KickButtMommy said...

Okay, I must correct after speaking to MIL who read the blog. It is NOT imitation parmesan, it is the real Kraft stuff! The fake cheese is the Velveeta all DelHoyo's adore and revere and all those married to the DelHoyo's can't stand ie: Kevin, Linnea, and Heather...not sure about Ben's stance on processed cheese, but I will check on that. I mean something is seriously wrong with cheese you can keep in the pantry!

Heather