Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Halo 3 Beta Day!!

Many of you may not be aware that today is a holiday. Or at least it is to Quinn. Today is the release of Halo 3 Beta. It gives everyone the opportunity to play the highly anticipated game and offer feedback before the game is released worldwide on September 25th. Quinn has been preparing for the game for the release. It started a few months ago when we went out and bought a game merely because if you buy that game then a free invitation to the Beta comes along with it. Quinn had planned to wake up this morning at 6 am so that he could be showered and dressed by 7 when the beta was released. So when he got out of bed this morning I groggily inquired if it was 6 already. He told me that it wasn’t. That he just couldn’t sleep anymore. He was like a little kid at Christmas. So cute. Anyway, he was up and at ‘em way before my 6:30 alarm went off. Tonight he and a friend I’m sure will be up late playing Halo 3, but I made it very clear that they had to turn it off for at least 1 hour so I could watch “Lost”. Anyway, here is wishing you all a Happy Halo 3 Beta Day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just stick a knife in my eye? I hate work!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if I can go home sick. I really feel like throwing up right now.

KickButtMommy said...

Now what is going on? You won't blog about yout birthday but you will about Halo?

Justin said...

Well I can't figure out the Xbox controls any better than I can do my own taxes (thanks, TurboTax), but I know that the few times I've played Halo with another idiot like myself, it was really pretty fun. So I hope Quinn enjoys it!

Anonymous said...

Well, now you're for sure that Quinn is in the right school. He is still a gamer even after 5 grueling month of having it pounded down his throat. Tell him I'm looking for "Lost Vikings"
today. Sorry I forgot about it until Jase reminded me.

KickButtMommy said...

We have a copy of Lost Vikings- do you need one?

Anonymous said...

So that's where Quinn's cartridge of Lost Vikings went...to big brother's house. Kickbutt said that she would overnight it to Quinn. See what miracles your blog creates!