Thursday, May 31, 2007

Graduation Day

She is known by many names: Mal-Pal, Pallory, Kit-Kat, Meow Meow, and the list goes on. Most of you know her as Mallory. Today she graduates from the Anglo-American School of Moscow. Congratulations!!! I know she has worked so hard. In September, she will be making our father's dream come true and enrolling at BYU. I have no doubt Mallory will be successful in whatever she chooses to do in life. Congratulations Mallory!

A note about the picture. Mallory took that lovely picture of herself on my camera. I've been eagerly anticipating today when I would finally have a reason to post it.

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Congratulations, Mallory! Exciting day!

Dana said...

Congrats, Kit! We wish we were there to help celebrate!

lacy lee said...

Congrats to the Mal-Pal (also known to me as Freddy Mallins)!!!! I have to admit a slight sadness at her not choosing the UA route...but go cougs!

Cara said...

Go Y! Beat the U!

Anonymous said...

Excuuuusse Me? Watsamatta wit the U? Congratulations and welcome home, Mallory. Now Devry will wish she had never moved to Texas. Too late!

Anonymous said...

Good job Mallory! It's hard to believe you are graduating from high school, it seems like just yesterday that you were asking me to pour your milk for you and cut your waffles! You'll do great in college because you are smart and nice and super cute. Love you!